Monday, March 19, 2012

All too soon, it was Monday again.

My weekend was fun, busy and way too short. Saturday morning we ventured to Norfolk to go to the zoo. The zoo isn't huge, but it's nice. We went to a party later on that evening.

The interesting part of the weekend happened on Sunday. I woke up just not feeling well. No, I wasn't hung over. I didn't drink the night before. We went grocery shopping and settled into the house for the day.

It was then that I discovered why I wasn't feeling all that hot. The lymph node and other assorted things on the right side of my neck (just under my jaw) were all swollen and painful. Why? I have no idea. I know things like that generally swell when your body is fighting something.. so I'm taking it easy. Need to help my body do what it needs to do.

Today I'm going to work from home (don't want to spread whatever I have), and rest. And pray that it helps. I don't want to go to the doctor again!

No comments: