Friday, July 22, 2016

It's actually Friday already??

This week's work week was 3 days.

Arguably the longest 3 days in the history of days!  I slapped myself more than once driving home last night so I'd stay awake!

(But it's it always the way when you get back from vacation?)

Before I left for vacation much of my job consisted of fixing problems that other people created.  After coming back, I faced more of the same, but not as hair-pullingly-stressful as before.

So that's good, right?

We're still rather in that vacation mindset.  The clean laundry is still in the dryer.  The kitchen looks like a tornado hit it.

But hey, at least we're started watching thing on the DVR!

Choices, right?

The food in the house is there, ready for me to make dinner.

My workouts are there, ready for me to do.

I just don't want to do anything.  I want it to still be vacation.

Sadly, it's not.


Saturday we're going grocery shopping.  (Saturday is also the day the old mattresses are taken away and the new ones will be put up!)  I have my workouts are set for next week.

I even ran today:
I'm Sam, not Steve, FYI
It's always hard coming back from a vacation.  Having to get back to your life.  But I'm ready.

Now, to finish up the rest of my work to-do list and to make a weekend to do list.  Also a meal plan.

I've eaten too much and drank more wine than I should have.  (Also, there's some in my fridge...)  I need to get back to this weight loss thing!

I've got this!

Right?




No comments: