Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Getting back on the wagon

Oh, I fell off the wagon over Christmas.

Like fell off the wagon, the wagon burst into flames and rolled off a cliff.

I drank the majority of a bottle of wine on Christmas night!!

It was so bad!!





But it's a new year, and I have things to do!  The Princess Half Marathon is next month!!


I have everything that I need for the race, with the exception of the running.  Bad weather and travelling have put the but a crimp in that.







But since it's the New Year, I have some resolutions!









  1. Pick a work out program and stick to it.  Actually, I have 2.  I decided to do a combination of TurboFire and ChaLean Extreme.  Well, mostly....  For the next month and a half the TurboFire (which is an amazing cardio program!) will be replaced by running!  My goal is to do this ENTIRE calendar!  This calendar will take me up until the Marching Band reunion in May!
  2. Stick to an eating plan.  I have been using the 21 Day Fix containers.  With Weight Watchers new program, I might also count the points as well.  I think the 2 systems mesh well together.  (The containers help me to eat a more balanced diet).  I can lose this weight if I just stick to a plan, dammit!
  3. Everything in it's place.  I do better mentally when everything is tidy.  I need to work to make sure that the clutter at my place is taken care of.  I can also take things to donate.  Honestly, when did I get so much stuff?
  4. Make sure that I keep up with cleaning!  I used to do the Fly Lady system.  I need to get back to it!
It's a reasonable list.....

I'll check back in February to see how things are going!

No comments: