Monday, November 9, 2015

Sometimes I really want to give up.

I've been doing this trying to get healthy thing for quite a while now.

And frankly, today I'm feeling a little negative.









In the last 6 months I've gained 5 pounds.  And I can't seem to get it off.

The messed up hormones didn't help.

I try to eat right.  I exercise.

I'm currently dealing with an injury, which doesn't help.

What do I want to do?

I want to hide under my desk and eat ice cream.



What am I going to do?

I'm going to continue with my meal plan, (I found a pretty good explanation here.)

I'm also going to continue working out.  (though I want to see if I can throw an extra workout in on the weekends)

I'm going to try to run again.

I'm going to start walking during my lunch hour.  (weather permitting.  it's raining today)

Do I want to give up?  yes.

Will I?  Most likely not.

Will this defeatist mood end.  Most definitely.

No comments: