Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Three's not enough wine to deal with today.

At 7:30 I received a call.

Furniture delivery is here at work.

Great!  Except one thing.  I get to work at 8.




I then run around like a maniac and proceed to set stuck behind every school bus in Christendom!


While at work I'm alerted that there were issues printing a confidential document, and to keep an eye out for it.

it was found.

In Chemistry.


Then I get a call from campus police.  My car was in an accident.  Yes, it was parked at the time.  

The damage is just cosmetic, but there is a mountain of paperwork involved to get it fixed.   
A grad student hit me.  Poor thing was terrified that I'd be mad at her.

Then I went to go eat my lunch....  I forgot the salad dressing in my haste to get out of the house.

I'm off to go buy lunch.  Is it too early for wine?


No comments: