Monday, July 20, 2015

The world still keeps on turning.

Thursday night was awful.  Saying goodbye to our poor, sick kitty was the hardest thing that I've ever done.

But it happened.

Afterwords we got pizza.  And I ate pizza, and wine and ice cream.  seriously, I ate all of my feelings, and the feelings of at least three other people.





Friday I got up early to clean up the litter boxes.  And we couldn't stand being at home.  So we went to Busch Gardens.  We weren't there awfully long.

We did get the story of Ernie.  he's the friend of an employee tram guy named Bert.  The ladies in wardrobe make his lovely vest.

Saturday was the Spousal Equivalent's birthday.  We went to see Ant Man, then to get some Mexican food.  I get what I always get.  I couldn't finish it.  I was feeling ill.  I figured I just overate.

But when I felt nauseous all afternoon, I knew that I might not be just overeating.  Sadly, out Roller Derby plans were cancelled in favor of couch time.

The weekend went on, and there were tears.  There was loss.  But it didn't hurt my heart like the month leading up to Thursday did.  Apparently we grieving over beforehand.

There's still a lot of cleaning to do.  I spent the last month not doing anything.  So you can guess the state of my house.

The one thing I'm left with after this weekend is:  Holy crap!  Meryl left SO MUCH of her fur everywhere!  Seriously, the dust bunnies are made of fur!!

No comments: