Saturday, July 25, 2015

So close.. yet so far....

It's been a really hard week for me...  A really odd week...

The good:

1.) My BellaBeat Leaf came in the mail.  It's like a FitBit, but pretty!  I was looking for something to track activity.  Something that I'd want to wear.  Something that has an inactivity alarm.  (Once an hour it buzzes and I have to get up.)  The app is a bit buggy, but I do like it.

2.) I have a new program coming in the mail today.  I LOVED 21 Day Fix and TurboFire, so I'm going to try Cize in August.  Interested?  let me know!  I'll let y'all know how it is after I try it out.

3.)  In a fit of madness I bought Jeff Galloway's training app.  it was expensive.  But I loved it when I tried it out this morning.  Training for this year's half marathons begins in earnest right now!











The Bad:

I got a text last night at 10:50 pm.  I was asleep.  So lame!




Also, I have to clean around here SO BADLY.   I bought more shelving for the storage room because the floor was covered with boxes of legos.  Legos everywhere!  Beware the legos!


The Ugly

1.) I don't know what I did to myself, but I felt AWFUL after running this morning.  And the little bit of cleaning that I did left me sweating and shaking.  I'm exhausted, but I can't nap.  Maybe I'm seriously out of shape (running-wise)  Maybe that workout I got this morning kicked my ass, but I know that I'm all this:
2.) Falling off the wagon and eating my feelings last week hurt scale wise.  Yeah.... I totally need to work on that.  Starting in August I have a new program, and I actually want to try to run AND do daily workouts.  We'll see if I survive that....

It's apparently Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family.  And I don't feel well....

You know what this means....

I'll be on my couch sipping water and watching tv.... trying to figure out what is kicking my butt.


No comments: