Friday, April 3, 2015

What a week...

I've been off my game all week long!

Hormoneally things have been rough.  I'm about to burst into tears for no reason what so ever.  Shark Week is at the sate of any minute now.... thankfully!


I haven't
run in ages, but I did manage to sign up for a race in 2 weeks.  This will be me:
Except I'm all the Falcon, and every other runner is Captain America.

There is this new healthy initiative thing at work, so I had testing.  I had to prep for it twice, actually.

No coffee, no food, no exercise.  I don't know what happened, but after no exercise, I was all:

 and

I don't know what happened, but I seriously went off the rails.  Like pizza and chocolate chip cookies off the rails.
(I'm also way into GIFs today, apparently)

I've already decided that I need to make better choices.  I seriously need to exercise this weekend.  I need to meal plan, and meal prep on Sunday.

I have plans for running on Sunday.

I also need to go out and to do something fun.


But I all I want do is this:


No comments: