Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thank God for Reveille

Last night, this was me:



Yeah, totally eating my feelings.

So I made a plan.  I was going to get up and run in the morning and run.  The weather was supposed to be great (and get colder and more awful as the day went on).  I was excited.  The dog was excited.

What happened?

Some sort of update on my phone turned off my alarms.

I was supposed to get up at 5.  When did I get up?

6:30

I woke up to reveille at Fort Eustis.  If I hadn't heard that, I would still be asleep now.!

Tomorrow it's suppose dot be 18 degrees when I go running, so that's not happening (I'll be taking the Spousal Equivalent to the bus stop if it's that cold).  I'll have to simply find time this weekend to run.

And also stopping eating my feelings:
from rebloggy.com

No comments: