Wednesday, February 18, 2015

And now for something different

last month, I ran across something in a blog that I follow.  Ashley was looking for people to do that month's challenge group.

from johngroberg.com



I was in a serious rut, so I inquired.  It cost money, so I had to decline for a bit.  Waiting on the tax return and all....









But in the end, I decided to commit.  It was money that I had to play with.  And in the end, it's a workout series that I'll have forever.

I now am an owner of the 21 Day Fix.

So far I've done nothing with the eating plan (which will work with Weight Watchers very well).

I tried a work out today.  Apparently I'm out of shape, because it kicked my ass.  I do like that each work out is 30 minutes, and there is even a count down clock (if you're like me and are a clock-watcher).

The kit also included Shakeology.  I've tried the chocolate and so far I'm not impressed.  The flavor wasn't great.  And the price (we I to keep this up) was a total non-starter.  $130 a month.  A MONTH!  That's $20 less than my monthly grocery (for 2 people) budget.  I just hope that I can find a way to make this stuff taste better!

But anyways... the challenge starts on March 2nd.  Hopefully it'll kick my rear in gear.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Luck! I'll be interested to hear how it goes!