Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Morning

Ever have one of those mornings?  The type were you just wish you had gone back to bed?

I did.

It was going well.  I did my morning walk.  (Around the block this time.  Letting my injury heal and all)  I then looked at my email.

Bad math cost me $35 in overcharge fees.

I hate it when I do that!

I managed to figure that out, and forgot to turn on the stove for my breakfast.  20 minutes later, I had that figured out when I dropped my container of faux-sugar.  I then battled with the dog.  I wanted to clean it with a mop.  She wanted to clean it with her tongue.  I won.

By 7 am I wanted to go back to bed and get back up tomorrow.

Driving to work I ran down the incredibly long list of chores that I want to accomplish before tomorrow.  Picking up the porch.  Cleaning up the entry way.  Sorting and putting away clothes.  Putting away the box of odds and ends that i collected last night.  Vacuuming.  Dishes.  Taking out the trash.  Making dinner...

I do not know what brought of this immense desire to clean all the things (well, clean my living room)  But maybe the place will look nice by this weekend!

No comments: