Monday, July 7, 2014

I stepped on the scale this morning...

Now, let me admit something:  I've been bad.  It was a holiday weekend and I was bad.

So I decided to see HOW bad.

178.

Seriously.

Ouch!

So this week I need to work!  I'm scheduling my workouts more effectively.  There's supposed to be rain toward the end of the week.  That means I need to front load my runs, and leave the strength training for the end of the week.

All of this on a week where grocery shopping didn't net us much.  Our usual grocery store was rather bare...

This means that I need to head out to a store tomorrow after work.  Blah...

I'm disgusted with myself.  Time to work!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please view the award, rules, and other information on my blog at http://ampruns.blogspot.com/2014/07/and-award-goes-to.html