Monday, April 14, 2014

Unexpected Spring Cleaning

Saturday morning, I was woken up by the puppy. She was upset that the Spousal Equivalent was up and to work and that I was still in bed. So at 6:30, I was up and moving. I ate breakfast, drank some coffee.....

Then I saw a bug.

It was 7:20am. And so commenced:

In the space of a few hours I:

  • swept the entire downstairs
  • mopped the entire downstairs
  • vacuum the living room rug
  • took out 5 bags of trash
  • did 4 loads of laundry
  • put said laundry away
  • emptied the dishwasher
  • filled it again, and washed said dishes
  • cleaned off various tables in the living room
  • put boxes away in the storage room


With all of that, I managed to watch most of season 1 of Mr. Selfridge before the SE got home from work.

Today was outdoor work. With some help, the front yard is now weeded.

All we need to do is clean up the back yard. (and maybe get a grill... and some patio furniture....)

I'm so damn proud of myself that I want to have company! To show up off my clean house!

No comments: